Food. Travel. Recipes.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Vintage china and tea sets


For quite a while now I've been in love with vintage china-esque tea sets, especially flowery ones. Then I watched Sophie Dahl's cookery show last night (which was very lovely by the way) and she had the most amazing, beautiful kitchen and house. It looked like the cutest little place, with an outside area she could relax in and a lovely little kitchen with a cabinet full of mismatched flowery china tea cups and plates.


I've seen a lovely one (above) on one of my new favourite websites, Love Miss Daisy.


I just long for the day of having my own house, with a beautiful old fashioned style kitchen of my own, with a rustic farmhouse table, flowery china tea cups and a lovely whistling kettle brewing on the stove!


Love FF x

No comments:

Post a Comment